June 26, 2016

Sunday Snapshots | Early Riser

It has been several months since I committed to waking up early every day and it feels amazing, it's probably one of the best goals that I've made and actually committed to. I keep telling people about how I have been waking up around 5:30 to 6:30 in the morning, every day! I wake up early enough to catch the sunrise and get beautiful pictures like this:

IMG_5377

Tomorrow will be my commencement day, followed by the banquet on Tuesday evening. It feels completely surreal to be graduating so soon, it doesn't feel like too long ago that I was writing about being stressed out from school. It's honestly a little bit terrifying to feel myself growing up, to know that I'm about to step into a different stage of my life, to being a little bit closer to what they call "the real world".

In my opinion, being in school is the real world, just in a different way. As long as we are living, interacting with people, making connections, we are experiencing the real world. I feel that sometimes people don't understand the problems that others have experienced, and therefore automatically categorize them as "not having lived in the real world." Yes, the real world is a crazy, scary, and wild place, but there will always be sunrises and sunsets, times of elation, times of depression, but that's the beauty of it, that is exactly what we have to embrace life for.

IMG_5399


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)