June 09, 2016

IABC Capital Awards Gala

2 weeks ago, I had the honour of attending the IABC Capital Awards Gala that took place at the Chateau Lacombe Hotel. It was a beautiful venue and I think they did an amazing job with the decorations and theme.

IMG_4762

IMG_4329

Everyone was given a bag of cotton candy at their seat - it was adorable.


IMG_4331

IMG_4333

IMG_4348
The centerpieces at every table - some were grey and others were pink - very simplistic yet beautiful design.

IMG_4342
I didn't take any photos of the food except for the dessert because I loved how the "Chateau Lacombe Hotel" logo was printed onto the white chocolate. 

IMG_4345

Technology continues to amaze me, and this is coming from someone who is completely immersed within social media. They had a screen with a live feed of everyone's tweets! 

IMG_4349

Below is an example of the awards that were being handed out throughout the night. I loved that it coordinated with the shapes and designs of the "Dreamscape" theme, as well as the centerpieces. 

IMG_4351

Overall, I had an amazing night. At first, I was a bit anxious about being the youngest person at the gala, with the least experience - actually, almost no experience within the field of business communications. However, I really appreciated the opportunity to network and talk to other people who were working within a field that I could potentially work in. If you would like to see more pictures, they had a real photographer on site - click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)