June 23, 2016

Explore YEG | Blue Plate Diner

Blue Plate Diner | 10145 - 104 Street

Tucked away in a little corner of downtown Edmonton, Blue Plate Diner offers a cozy, welcoming environment, and delicious food. I loved the mismatched furniture and the almost random colour scheme that somehow just worked. I didn't take many pictures because I think my friends will probably stop going out with me if I keep doing this.

IMG_4753


IMG_4755

IMG_4756

VEGGIE SHEPHERD'S PIE | black beans, quinoa grill veg (onion, corn, red pepper), arugula, tomato herb sauce, baked with Dijon butternut squash and potato mash.

This was extremely filling and definitely worth its price! Although differing in flavour from traditional shepherd's pie, it was just as filling and just as good - in a different way. The flavours all mixed together very well and tasted almost like a curry in a way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)