May 15, 2016

Sunday Snapshots | An Eventful Week

This week has been extremely relaxing as IB exams are going on and most of my classes have basically come to a stop since I'm only in French IB. On Tuesday, after about 8 months of really wanting to go to Little Brick, I finally made the trip down to this cute little cafe.

IMG_3733

IMG_3735

I sat in the Fireside Room by the window and just worked on some homework and enjoyed my time there. The atmosphere of Little Brick is extremely friendly and welcoming; I will definitely be returning soon!

IMG_3738

IMG_3740

On Thursday, I went to Tres Carnales with my friends! A full post on that will be coming up next week, so stay tuned for that. In short, I really REALLY liked the food.

IMG_3744

IMG_3761

After eating, everyone felt really full so we decided to take a walk. That walk ended up being about an hour and a half long, and we walked all the way across the river and back to school. It was an extremely beautiful day, perfect weather for walking, and a day well spent with my friends.

IMG_3764

IMG_3772

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)