May 26, 2016

Explore YEG | Tres Carnales

Tres Carnales | 10119 100A Street

I finally tried out Tres Carnales! From the moment I walked in, I noticed the friendly and inviting atmosphere: friendly staff, lively music, natural light from the windows and a small patio. We went during a lunch rush, but it did not take that long to order and get seated.

IMG_3743

IMG_3747

IMG_3744

IMG_3749

The picture above is of the Salsa Y Totopos, basically salsa and chips. The chips were freshly baked and extremely crunchy, the salsa fresh and sweet!

IMG_3752

This is the Papas Fritas: "potatoes topped with a guajillo chile chimichurri, queso fresco, and cilantro" It looked a bit questionable at first, but it was actually soooooo good. The flavour combination was absolutely amazing.

IMG_3753

When you order, you have the choice between Tacos, Tortas, or Quesadillas and also what "type" you would want. For myself, I got the Vegetariano Tacos: which is actually also Vegan, topped with beans, zucchini, bell peppers, DELICIOUS GUAC, and radish! I devoured these and although they seem small, it was actually really filling along with the chips and fritas!

IMG_3754

My friend got the Barbacoa de Res: Alberta Beef braised with onions, garlic, and chiles! (Or at least that's what I think it is...)

IMG_3755

I THINK this is the Pescado, once again... it was my friend's order so I honestly have no idea. Either way, all of us really enjoyed our meals and would definitely come again for a quick, delicious meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)