April 21, 2016

Explore YEG | The Woodrack Cafe

Even before their opening, I had wanted to go to The Woodrack Cafe because Edmonton's cafe scene is finally growing and I wanted to be able to try as many cafes as I could! Unfortunately, I became really busy with school, and also had been waiting on friends to come with me, but I finally went this month. These pictures are actually from the second time that I went!

IMG_2185

I really love that the rustic interior completely contrasts with the professional looking exterior! There's a certain warmth that comes with the furniture, and the large windows brings in a lovely natural lighting even on cloudy days. The interior is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but it is almost enough for the amount of people that go there.

IMG_2187

The left of the picture is where you would enter, and the first thing you see is a rack with local products, and to the front is their little bar for treats! You can also order sandwiches, oatmeal, and soup, all of which I haven't tried yet as I enjoy eating banana loaves a lot more.

IMG_2189

I didn't take a picture of my drink - black coffee, but this is my friend's hot apple cider drink (I think) Their mugs are extremely cute, and have a little engraving of their logo on the front!

IMG_2193

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)