March 27, 2016

Sunday Snapshots | Illusion?

82/365

It is often said that organization will contribute to one's happiness, but what if that organization is all just a method of hiding what is underneath? How easy it is, to maintain the appearance of organization, of happiness. How hard it is, to try and dig yourself out when you hit rock bottom.

These past 2 weeks have been, by far, the most stressful weeks of the year. I had a test almost everyday, if not two, and also a few assignments and projects along the way. In addition, I was working 3 days out of the week, while still trying to maintain my sleep schedule. Unfortunately, after my last test yesterday (I am finally licensed), the sickness began to descend on me like a tide - my throat hurt, I had a migraine, my entire body ached, and I got heartburn.

I'm a bit annoyed that now is when I got sick because I finally get a break from school to spend time with friends, but my body is just breaking down. But, I also remind myself that at least it wasn't during the week of school so that I could still somewhat study and do my exams.

On another note, I have definitely fallen behind with taking pictures everyday and it hasn't even been 3 months yet. It's actually such a struggle to remember when there are so many other things to do, but also because it is hard to decide what to take a picture of sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)