February 21, 2016

Week 7 | My Room

Although most of my pictures are taken in my room anyways, I thought to feature different parts of my room in a few pictures this week! It has been a busy, but sort of rewarding week in which I got to go on a field trip to Campus Saint-Jean. Field trips are extremely rare in high school, more so at our school because missing a day of class is one of the most stressful events ever. The event we attended was called "Français pour l'avenir" and it was a relaxing and fun day! I'll be doing a blog post on that asap! :)


46/365

46/365: Steel cut oatmeal with homemade cranberry chia jam, bananas, toasted coconut flakes and chia seeds! I love starting mornings with this just to feel energized.

47/365

47/365: I love having calendars and agendas everywhere to organize myself, although I still forget to do things...

48/365

48/365: Normally, I don't really like boxes with all these sayings but I found this one really cute and I use it to keep cards and photos!

49/365

Day 49/365: A bargain found, again, at Winners, for only $1.80. I hardly find anything with my name, or the letter of my name on it that I like so I grabbed this right away. I love it.

50/365

Day 50/365: The outdoor patio of the building we were in at Campus Saint-Jean! It was an extremely entertaining day where we got to explore different "atéliers"

52/365

Day 52/365: I've started sleeping earlier and waking up earlier which allows me to have breakfast in bed on the weekends when I don't have to work! It's a great way to start the day and it makes me feel as if I've done a lot more in the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)