February 29, 2016

February | Discover the Internet

1| Jo Totes Camera Bags

Having had to haul around a cumbersome camera bag for 4 weeks in China, then 2 weeks in Italy, and many more times around the city, I was floored when I came upon this site that sells the cutest camera bags. Unfortunately, they're a bit out of my budget, but a girl can appreciate!

2| Design Psychology - The Everygirl

I especially loved this because of how my childhood room has evolved over the past 15 years, reflecting who I am and what I valued at different times in my life. I wish we could have documented my room every time it changed but there are specific moments I still remember.

3| The End of Small Talk

Amazing and extremely touching story, read it, now. This is one of the best articles that I have read.

4| Do You Know You're Smart?

Going to an academic school, I feel quite incompetent at times and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this article because I could relate to it. It inspired me to try and apply those three "methods" to my own life, especially to stop subconsciously comparing myself to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)