January 31, 2016

January Web Finds

IMG_0615

1| Quiet Quality: Rules - Jessica Comingore Studios

I found this post through the blog Homeward, and I just found it extremely relatable especially considering that I am entering my first year of university the coming September.

2| Healthy Baking

Despite having only made her Soft, Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies (which were VERY soft and chewy) and the Clean Eating Cinnamon Rolls, I am absolutely in love with the recipes posted on Amy's blog. Most of them are healthier variations on some of my favourite treats and I really appreciate being able to eat them without the detriments of eating, like, a cup of sugar.

3| Homeward

I have to give credit to Jordan for her Mid-week updates that include different links - it was the inspiration behind these posts that I'm planning on posting every month! I always come across some articles that I'd love to share with more people, so I'll link my favourite web finds in monthly updates like this.

4| To Be Young, "Gifted" And Black

This was a very interesting and thought provoking article for me to read, especially since I face the very opposite "stereotype" described. As a Chinese girl, there have always been expectations placed on me, not even by my parents, but by relatives and everyone in the Chinese community. Recently, I've found it really hard to break out of these restrictions and expectations because I grew up with them, and they've sort of become a part of my own values as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)