September 19, 2014

My Birthday!

My sweet 16th was just a little over a week ago and it honestly wasn't that big of a deal to me. It was my TOM and I had the worst day on the 9th, the day before my birthday. All I wanted to do (and I told my parents this) was go out for hot pot because I was seriously craving it. Upon arriving at school on Wednesday, I was showered with "Happy Birthdays" and my closest friends had actually left some gifts in my locker for me. I thought I would take this post to show the things they got me, not to show off, but because I am truly so grateful to have these wonderful people in my life who care about me.

This is such a cute book and I love it because it has tons of healthy recipes that encourages people to use locally grown food.

Also very very cute, I can't wait to use this!!

White Barn Warm Caramel Cider Candle!

White Barn Marshmallow Fireside Candle P.S. I just burned this one, and the melting wax is brown and it all looks like a roasted marshmallow! SO CUTE :)

A bath bomb and hand soap from Lush! These are the first things I've ever had from Lush :)

My mom got me this little bag and it's actually extremely practical to use. 


After I got home, we went to Asian Express Hot Pot in Edmonton (you should go) and ate a lot. My mom also got a cake that was half cheesecake, half cake, with jello that looked like clear glass on top.

There are times where I think that my life is so hard, but I know that there are people out there who have it even worse. I constantly forget that my birthday is National Suicide Awareness Day, so hopefully I remember next year and will be able to do something related to that topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)