August 01, 2014

Road Trip: Suspension Bridge and Whistler Village {Day 3}

Instead of going to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, our friends brought us to the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge. Even though it was raining on us (which made it really hard for me to take pictures), it was such a cool experience walking through the forest. We then drove for about and hour and a half to Whistler to see the Olympic rings from the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games. As we were driving back, we wanted to take pictures by the ocean and ended up spending another hour there. Back in Vancouver, we took a drive around the city to see the night scenery (more pictures on my Flickr) then returned to our hotel in Richmond.



















2 comments:

  1. Your blog is inspiring some serious wanderlust and jealousy right now. All those places look gorgeous, and you photographed them so well! I really want to leap from rock to rock in that river and walk across that suspension bridge, but for right now, I'll have to settle for your talented photography. I hope you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me!! I had such an amazing time there, just taking photos and enjoying all the smells of nature. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)