August 25, 2014

Product Review: Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream

Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream (50mL)

$20

The Body Shop



Disclaimer: I am in no way being sponsored by the parties mentioned below. All statements made are purely my own judgement and opinion.

Why did I start using this? When I returned from Italy my skin was extremely dry. No matter how much moisturiser I used, my face was dry, uncomfortable and bloated for the entire school day.  Then my mom pulled this out and told me to try it, and I'm pretty sure it saved my skin. In less than a week, I had used up half of this, that's how many times I had to reapply it throughout the day!

I would seriously recommend using this only if you have dry skin because it is an intense moisture cream. The scent of it isn't great because there are no added fragrances. Furthermore, I like buying products from The Body Shop because they are a cruelty free company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)