August 17, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 9


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

Day 9: Why do you blog about books?

At first it was because I wanted to see how I could build an audience. I really knew NOTHING about blogging and about how many people were really out there. I also really loved books as well so that was another reason. Now, I keep trying my best at blogging because I want to keep up with the world (which I have literally been failing at because of school), but also because I want to stay in contact with the bloggers that I HAVE had the chance to meet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)