August 15, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 8


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

DAY 8: 15 bullet points of appealing things on blogs

  • A simplistic theme or layout of the blog
  • A search bar at/near the top of the page
  • Nice fonts ;)
  • Discussions
  • Photos
  • A simple beautiful header
  • Social media icons
  • Actual reviews
  • Other sort of features (Confessions, Top Ten Tuesdays) but not overboard
  • Colours that are easy on the eyes
  • An interactive blogger
  • An easy to use interface
  • Non-clutter sidebar
  • NO CAPTCHA. PLEASE, I know you want to prevent spam but I can't stand it!
  • An overall awesome blog in terms of design and content! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)