August 13, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 7


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

DAY 7: Talk about your blogging quirks

- Sometimes I forget to go back and check over my posts for mistakes so there are a few typos here and there. HOWEVER, I usually trust my own typing. :)

- I have to format everything so that it looks good ON THE BLOG and not just where I'm writing the post up.

- For the past year, I have been blogging on the same computer with the same sized screen so you could imagine how much I panicked when my blog looked completely different on my brother's 20" monitor. I THINK I know how to solve this (by using "em") but I'm scared to screw up my whole blog and what not.

- I seriously wish I had enough posts to actually have a schedule but my posts are always spontaneous. This is the only month where my posts are structured but that's because I won't even be here.

- I like my header mainly because it represents my blogging life! It's probably not the best header out there but it suits my blog and it suits me! :)

- I have this weird obsession with fonts that only one other person I know has. NO, seriously it's weird. I could literally spend HOURS looking for fonts to use in Photoshop/Illustrator for things on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)