August 05, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

DAY 3: Who are your blogging BFFS?

I think the only "BFFS" that I have are the Edmonton Book Bloggers. It's just so fun hanging out with them and they're always there to help with whatever it is. I'm so glad to have found them over the year and we just keep on growing! I sort of lost my touch with other blogs through my reading/blogging break so I've lost contact with some of the bloggers I used to talk to quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)