August 29, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 15


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

Day 15: Who are your book blogging mentors

- O'Dell from Book Twirps: This guy is awesome and his blog has an interface that I really like as well

- Kristilyn from Reading in Winter: She was the first other book blogger that I found in the same city as me, and I just naturally started looking up to her for tips and what not :)

- Just other blogs in general! I like looking at others and start to sort of get ideas on headers and formatting of my blog posts and what not!

2 comments:

  1. Kristilyn is awesome. I love her frequent and original content! I definitely wish my blog could be more like hers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She's so organized with her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)