August 25, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 13


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

 Day 13: Describe one under appreciated book EVERYONE should read

I'm not sure if this one is under appreciated or not but I'm choosing it anyways. I think it's really important and touches on such a big and controversial topic in modern society: anorexia. This book is:



2 comments:

  1. It may be under-appreciated as you don't really hear a lot about this book in the blogging world, even if it does have critical acclaim. I certainly need to read it! Along with Speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have her other book, Chains, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)