August 23, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 12


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?

Oh God, this is something I should NOT give advice about since I haven't been able to do that yet. I'm not sure if it was blogger or student fatigue I've been going through for the past couple of months but I have NOT been doing good at reading or blogging. And now I'm on vacation at a place where I can't use a LOT of things that I usually would. I am just taking a REALLY long break where I still schedule a few posts here and there but I'm not as interactive as I like to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)