August 19, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 10


This challenge is hosted by April at Good Books and Good Wine! I'm posting these so my blog won't be dead while I'm on vacation! As you may or may not know, I actually have been on quite a reading break and therefore I don't have reviews lined up for the next month. Therefore, I leave you with this! :)

I should also mention that I found this through Kristilyn's blog.

Day 10: How do you choose the next book to read?

I have NO idea, it depends what mood I'm in. Whether I want to read dystopian, fantasy, or contemporary; a big book or a quick read. At the moment, I am writing this post before I go on vacation so I'm deciding on 2-3 books to bring with me. I can't bring too many because I know I won't have the time for it and it's SO HARD for me to stay awake on the plane. It also depends on what challenges I'm doing as well I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)