June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books in my Summer 2013 TBR List


1. Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
2. Every Day by David Levithan
3. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
5. Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
6. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
7. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
8. Anna and the French Kiss
9. The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
10. Fire and Ash by Jonathan Maberry



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you have a ton on here that I totally could've added to my Summer TBR... but then my post would've been, like, top twenty. It could easily be top one hundred with all the books that are on my tbr! The only one in your list that I've read already is Anna, but I can absolutely vouch for it! If you're looking for your own copy of it, Indigo was selling it for $5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darnables, I haven't been blogging or anything related to blogging at all so I missed it. I actually went and checked a couple times before but I didn't find it anyways! ):

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)