June 01, 2013

Armchair BEA: Keeping it Real

Created by Emily's Reading Room

Man, I can't believe it's the last day of Armchair BEA! It feels weird because I wasn't able to do much these past few days due to school work and everything, but hopefully I'll actually be able to attend the twitter party today. I missed the previous two because of school and also because I was doing homework ):



Today, it's all about getting fresh material and keeping everything fun!

I honestly can't really think of anything. With my blog, all I want is to have good quality material that's also sort of original in a variety of media/topics. I've had one discussion so far, but I have a few vlogs and other such things. I really think the most important thing is to be yourself and not try to just take ideas from other bloggers... going back to the whole ethics post! :)

If you have any other ideas, please share them with me!

P.S. I can't believe it's already June!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne!

    I completely agree with you on being yourself, but I have a question: how do you keep your blog fun for other readers? I'm torn between being professional and sticking to book reviews and content and just blogging about personal interests like The Avengers or something. What do you think?

    Great post!
    -Kirthi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I try to do some "confessions" or other things about myself, and I'm starting do vlogs about Things I Like, and what not. It's just another medium while still being able to express yourself. Most of them actually go up on this blog, which is my "book blog", but I post photography on here as well to keep a variety of content. Another idea would to be start another blog, and especially for something like "The Avengers", Tumblr would be a great platform for that! :)

    You could always have monthly/weekly posts for personal interests besides book reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...just be yourself. Keep in mind why you started blogging in the first place. That's what I think. Not much else to it!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That totally makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)