May 25, 2013

Armchair BEA




Armchair BEA is almost here!!! There are a few reasons I'm so excited for this:
- It sort of marks the time I started to really get into blogging
- I met the first Edmonton Book Blogger through this, Kristilyn.
- I'm hoping it'll bring me back into the blogging community since I sort of fell out of it.

If you don't know what it is, all the information for it will be over here if you also want to participate. In short, it is for people who can't make it BEA(Book Expo America) and this event allows us to "attend" from our chairs. This year, the Armchair BEA is from May 27 - June 2, so stay out for those posts! :)

There are also Twitter parties where you can win some prizes :)
- May 30 @ 8AM PST
- May 31 @ 3PM PST
- June 1 @ 11PM PST



2 comments:

  1. I've been getting caught up with other bloggers from the ABEA and saw this post...I love the gifs! Made me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love using GIFs once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)