May 12, 2013

Another Update: Mandarin Farewell

I know, I know... I haven't actually been blogging, or reading for that matter, lately. You want to know what I've been up to?

- April 24-27: British Columbia Band Trip
- April 29: Kiwanis Music Festival
- May 1: Kiwanis Music Festival
- May 10: History Exam
- May 11: Mandarin Farewell
- Every Monday and Thursday after school: Track Practice until 5
- Every Wednesday morning: Track Practice at 7
- Any other time available to me: Studying for the aforementioned history exam

I haven't really been able to put in any time for reading because I would ALWAYS be tired when I came home. I guess I'll just share a few photos with you guys, but I'm really hoping to get back to reading and blogging! I've done a few other things though:

- My photography blog
- Documenting my life

Here are a few photos of my mandarin farewell...






The beautiful centerpieces!

Here's another one :)

My very very good friend, Julie.

Johnson and I

Anita and I

The program!

My other best friend, Janessa! :D

PEARL, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. I'M GOING TO MISS HER SO MUCH <3

That height difference... They're both wearing heels though, haha.


THIS GIRL IS MY MATH BUDDY.

This would have been the best picture if it weren't out of focus.

Second attempt... darn it.
VICKY MY BESTEST FRIEND. (Wait for it....)

Pose #1


Pose #2

Pose #3

My friend, Eric and I. :D

TAYA, MY BOOK BUDDY.

Justin and I go waaaaaaaaay back.

YES, FINALLY. ALEX, MY OTHER BESTEST FRIEND.

Mohamed!! :DD

Kayla and I go pretty far back, we've had some troubles. :)

In all honesty, pretty much everyone in here is one of my very good friends, and I'm going to miss them so much! Except for Johnson, Alex, and Vicky because I'm going to school with them next year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)