April 09, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Before I Was a Blogger



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is:

Top Ten Favourite Books Before I Was a Blogger



I'm going to do series as well, just because I want to do them as a whole.

- Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

- Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer

- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

- Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore

- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

- The Help by Kathryn Stockett

- The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes by Ann Mazer

- Holes by Louis Sachar

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Twilight and THG are definitely popular this week. This is the first time I have seen Holes though and OMG I remember loving that book! Great list, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly forgot about it too until I turned around and just saw it on my bookshelf. Thanks, Jenni! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The Help! So, so good, and the movie equally as good. You know, I really like Dear John too. I don't always like to admit that I read Nicolas Sparks, but I like his stories when I'm looking for an easy, escaping read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Holes! My brother had recommended that one to me, but I really didn't read it until last year. It was fun! And I loved Twilight, too (not anymore, though) ... it was what got me into reading and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried in both the movie and the book! That has been the first and only book I've read by him, and I actually want to read The Notebook (since I watched the movie and cried like a baby).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a really interesting read, I remember it even though I read it quite a while ago! -sigh- Twilight. It got me into reading but I'm pretty sure my own tastes in books have changed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)