April 22, 2013

Sunday Update: BC!


Sunday Update is where I link you up to the posts from the past week, and give you a heads up on the next week.

Posts

Message


So everything you'll be seeing for the next week is scheduled because I'm actually going to be going on a band trip to another province! So yea... I'll try to do more reading than I have been this past week, but other than that, happy reading! :)

I don't have much to say except for what happened in Boston. My hearts are with all the families and individuals affected by this disgusting crime.


3 comments:

  1. Have a great time in BC, Leanne!! Where in BC will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m going to be in Richmond and sort of in Vancouver as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Enjoy the cherry blossoms and greenery! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)