April 14, 2013

Sunday Update: Super Duper Busy!


Sunday Update is an informative post where I link you back to the past week's post and provide you information about the following one! :)

Posts


New Books


  • Shift by Em Bailey

Message 


Hello beautiful people! I actually borrowed 4 other self-help books on photography and interior designing, but I wasn't sure if I should include that here or not. I'll review the photography books on my other blog because it's more relevant there. Quite honestly, I'm still debating whether or not I should review them at all! Oh well, I've got a load of stuff to do and don't blame me if I take another 2 weeks off. My schedule is actually just getting filled up with stuff to do.

Have a great week, and don't stop reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)