April 27, 2013

You know those days where you want to do nothing but lie down and watch the world go past because it seems like everything around you is just falling to pieces? Yea, it's one of those days.

I know it seems like I keep taking breaks from blogging but I seriously just have a lot to deal with. Just this past week I went to British Columbia for around 3 days, and within those 3 days a lot of shit has happened at home and at the trip. And there's seriously no way I can just completely ignore this shit because it's gotten to the point where I have no choice but to deal with it and try to fix it.

On top of that, I have 2 piano Kiwanis festivals to attend, track meets to attend, and a history exam all coming up within the the next 2 weeks. After that, I'll be pretty focused on studying for my finals.

I think I hit a reading/blogging slump as well, so I just want to avoid it for a bit. Reading an 800 page book (A Game of Thrones) has never terrified me as much as it has now, LOL.

Anyways, blogging has been put like in the back of my mind and if you don't see me posting anything, all the reasons stated above is probably why. With all that being said, I'm still going to try my best and at least have SOMETHING go up once a week. Whether it be an update post, something random, an actual review, maybe even a vlog, I'm going to try!

I will still be commenting on other blogs, and replying to comments as well. It's just that I might not actually be reviewing much on the blog for the next... 2 months-ish?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)