March 17, 2013

WHY GOOGLE READER?!

So, even though I'll be absent I just wanted to post this as a heads up! Google Reader is retiring and based on Kelly from Radiant Shadows' post, I signed up for a reader called Bloglovin'. I think I'll also try Feedly, just to see which one I like more, but these two are my two main choices.

Anyways, I'm not sure how it all works, but just in case you follow me through Google Reader and you can't import your feeds, I'm claiming my blog with Bloglovin'. If you decide to use that as your reader, you can follow me through that as well. Here's the link: Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

Besides following me on Bloglovin', there's also a sidebar widget for Networked Blogs. Along with that is my Feedburner link as well, where you can follow me through different readers if you like.

I'm not sure what's going on with GFC (Jesus, Google... all these different products are linked together and it's so confusing), so if you like my blog and still want to read my posts, then make sure you find something to follow me through!

That's all I wanted to say, but if you have any readers that you use and really love, please tell me! :)



4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely mostly drawn to Bloglovin'. I ADORE the app for Feedly on my iPad, but I hate using it on my browser. Bloglovin' is just easier to use on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Bloglovin and I really like it! I tried Feedly but it just didn't appeal to me as much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both and I can't really figure out which one I like better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feedly has a lot of clicking involved, but I like that for Bloglovin' I can't just simply skip through every post. I actually have to scroll through everything. That way, my lazy side won't come out and make me mark everything as read when I read my favourite blogs. I'm pretty sure Bloglovin' still lets me do that, (mark as read), but for now, it's good for me not to know how.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)