March 05, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd Love To Start


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is:

Series I'd Love to Start But Haven't Yet

                             

                              

                                 

                             

  • Hundred Oaks by Miranda Keneally
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Anna by Kendare Blake

6 comments:

  1. Yup! I pretty much need to start all of these too! Especially The Giver and Perfect Chemistry! Thanks for stopping by! Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Thanks for coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri @ PerksOfBeingABookwormSat Mar 09, 06:40:00 pm

    Love Song of Ice and Fire! I haven't read Perfect Chemistry yet but I've read another series by Simone Elkeles Leaving Paradise which was amazing so I need to add Perfect Chemistry to my list. Heist Society looks interesting too! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get started on it! I just joined one of the read-a-longs, so it'll be pretty cool! I've seen Perfect Chemistry a few times, so I just want to finally read it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've joined the Games of Thrones read-along too :) I started to read it a while ago, but it just kinda got pushed aside for library books and new releases. Since I borrowed the book from a friend, I figured he'd probably like to get his book back at some point! LOL (And then he'd maybe let me borrow the next one?)

    Anyway, I also have the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, and Anna Dressed in Blood on my TBR piles.

    Percy Jackson series is awesome, but the movie blows... I'm a sucker for a train wreck, so I'll probably still want to watch the second movie when it's out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The books are so big! Oh well, I heard pretty good things about it, but I'm not going to raise my expectations.

    I just borrowed Daughter of Smoke and Bone from the library.

    I saw the movie a LONG time ago, but I haven't read the books yet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)