March 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Recommendations


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme held by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend


Contemporary:


- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

- Night Road by Kristin Hannah

- Hate List by Jennifer Brown

- If I Stay Series (If I Stay & Where She Went) by Gayle Forman

Dystopian:


- Divergent Series (Divergent & Insurgent) by Veronica Roth

- Dustlands Series (Blood Red Road & Rebel Heart) by Moira Young

Aliens:


- Lorien Legacies (I Am Number Four, The Power of Six, The Rise of Nine) by Pittacus Lore

Horror: 


- Escape From Furnace Series (Lockdown, Solitary, Death Sentence, Fugitives, Execution) by Alexander Gordon Smith

Fantasy: 


- Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) by Christopher Paolini






2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Definitely Night Road. I don't even recommend it anymore ... I just buy copies for people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I should do that for people's birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)