March 31, 2013

Story Time!!

Alrighty! I know I just posted a confessions post, but I have a few stories I'd like to share as well!

1. As I was growing up, I was TERRIFIED of the dark and sleeping alone in my room. Every Tuesday, my dad would pick my mom up from work at 10PM, and my brother and I would go to bed. But every time, I would crawl into my brother's bed to sleep until my dad came home and carried me back to my own room. Well this stopped after my brother had a dream about kicking a soccer ball, and kicked me off the bed.

2. I slept walk A LOT! There are multiple stories to this, but I'll just give you guys a few stories. Obviously, my parents told me these..

- Once, I went to my parent's bathroom and brought along two shirts. I then began to strip and stood in the middle of the bathroom pretending to shower.

- I brought all my blankets and pillows into my parents bathroom and put them into the bathtub. I woke up the next morning shivering and thought that my brother took all my stuff.

- I actually remember this one: I slept walk DOWN THE FREAKING STAIRS, and woke up at the bottom with a bleeding nose.

Sleep walking still terrifies me, but I'm happy to say that I don't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)