March 11, 2013

BLARGH

Ignore the odd title, it's just a summary of how my week is going, and it's only Monday. Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys not to expect much for the next month because I'm going through so much crap at the moment. People (aka teacher) drama, emotions, high school, homework and... BLARGH. I'll explain everything in another post once I get my crap together. Yea, anyways, a few GIFs to sum up how I feel, it will all make sense later on.









































Yay, Community and David Tennant! :) Anyways, I'll leave you guys with this, and I hope to see you soon. In the meanwhile, I'll schedule reviews and such, but I won't be doing any Sunday Updates or things like that. I DO have vlogs for you, but I think those will be left for later, maybe in April. Hope to talk to you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awe, I hope your week gets better, Leanne, and hopefully your month will settle down a bit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to take a break. I hope things slow down a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ambur! I just feel like everything is flying at me. I MAY be a little over dramatic but I'm so freaking stressed out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, it's not like I'm leaving it here for too long, but there are just so many things weighing me down. I've got a teacher who I thought I could trust trying to, I don't know, force me out of a decision. But yea, I've just got so many things to worry about, the blog is the last thing on my mind. I love this blog, but it's taking the backseat for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, well I hope it gets better, and just take a breather if you need it. Sometimes I find even talking half an hour to have a bath or just sit and relax without "having" to do anything helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)