March 09, 2013

2013 Challenges: February Wrap Up!

I joined a few challenges this year, and I've only started to make progress, which kind of sucks! Here's what I've completed so far (Click the buttons for more information on the challenge):

2013 TBR Pile Challenge




(Bold= new ; Strikethrough= read)



  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
  • A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
  • A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
  • A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
  • Jane by April Lindner
  • Peace, Love and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
  • Muse by Janica L. Stoff
  • The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • Chains by Laurie Halse Andreson
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  • Looking For Alaska by John Green
  • Every Day by David Levithan

  • 2013 Bingo Reading Challenge



    This challenge is the one that I'm making the most progress in. The only category I haven't crossed out yet is the re-reading section, so hopefully I'll get onto it soon! :)


    Read-along challenge



    Alright, so for this one, I've finished the February read-along book, Looking for Alaska, just in time! My review should already be up, so go check that out! :)

    4 comments:

    1. Great job! I just want to make sure you're clear on the Book Bingo! For the second category, for instance, you will have to read FIFTEEN books to get the bingo. So, when I say "Read 2 books that are part of a series" you must read TWO BOOKS to cross off that square, then you must read THREE books to cross off the next square, and so forth. So it's not just 5 books for a Bingo, but 15. Make sense?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh! Okay. Is it the same with each category then?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yes! Exactly. :) Except for the free square, where you get a recommendation from another participant.

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)