February 05, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Memories


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme held by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

Top Ten Best Bookish Memories


I don't have many actually, just a couple that really stands out in mind. In no particular order:

1. Finding another Edmonton book blogger (Kristilyn and Jenni) and then having quite a few more join into our little group. It was a very exciting time to find others in a city that I thought was way too boring.

2. The Smart Chicks Kick It! Tour. That was just... amazing. Even though it was a very frustrating day, you can read about that here, it all paid off by the end of the day. It was also my first author event, since we don't get many in Edmonton anyways.

3. EBBD potluck was so fun. We talked over each other, like we always do, and had about 5 different conversations at the same time throughout the night. It's always nice talking to everyone!

4. The first book to make me sob since I started blogging was Night Road by Kristin Hannah. It was just so emotional!

5. Winning Die for Me and Until I Die by Amy Plum. This was about a month before I started my blog, and I was literally crying and jumping around.

2 comments:

  1. I loved winning books in the beginning! Now I try to enter contests for books I really, really want, so when I end up winning them, I'm super excited! Actually, I won the first two books in the Delirium series through Razorbill -- each one on two separate occasions -- through Twitter. I have my fingers crossed that my luck lets me win the third one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was pretty lucky and won a few books in the beginning. I can't wait for Requiem to come out, hope you do win it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)