February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-Buy


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme held by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

Top Ten Authors on my Auto-Buy List


I've only got a few that I truly trust so far, so in no particular order:

- John Green: I just effing love him is all.

- Kristin Hannah: I've only read one book by her, but it made me bawl like a baby.

- Gina Damico: Her books are just so hilarious, and they are very well written.

- Pittacus Lore: Or whoever is behind the genius creation of the I Am Number Four series. I think it's the only alien book I've read so far, and it's also one of my favourite series.

- Christopher Paolini: This guy, just.... wow. I'm planning to reread the series sometime this year. It'll take a while, but that's okay!!

- Sarah Dessen: Her contemporaries are just so beautiful and heart warming, I"ve loved all the books that I've read from her so far. (P.S. I somehow forgot her until Kristilyn mentioned it in the comments)



8 comments:

  1. Of these, I've only read John and enjoyed all of his books. I really want to read Gina Damico's series though.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Kristin Hannah and John Green! They're on my list, too. :) As well as Stephanie Perkins and Sarah Dessen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen John Green a ton today. He is totally amazing! I've only read TFIOS and Paper Towns, but I do want to read his other books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read most of his books except for Looking For Alaska, which I'm currently reading, and An Abundance of Katherines. I LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, HOW DID I FORGET SARAH DESSEN?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Looking For Alaska right now, and I'm really liking it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with Sarah Dessen. I've been reading her since high school, which was like.... 9 years ago now. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only just started reading her books this year and I love them! It's amazing how I can connect with them especially with the way our society has changed so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)