January 20, 2013

Sunday Update: Rest in Peace


Sunday Updates are just weekly updates to link up posts from the past week.

Posts

  • Rebel Heart by Moira Young (borrowed)
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (borrowed)

Message


As you can see, it's been a really slow week, but I'm trying my best! I really have nothing much to say except that I'm hoping to get started on one of the challenges I've recently joined for this year. OH ANNNND, if you haven't noticed, there's an awesome new Edmonton Book Bloggers button on the sidebar made by the amazing Kristilyn! Speaking of Kristilyn, she made a new blog about crafting/music/cooking. I think it's awesome, go check it out! 

Happy reading, everyone! :)

Rob McMenamon was a construction/social teacher at my school. I never got the chance to be taught by him, but I'm sure he was a great teacher. He died of a heart attack last week, may he rest in peace.



4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your teacher, Leanne. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry to hear about your teacher. I hope everyone at your school is doing well. I love the Cynthia Hand series so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenni. It was a shock to everyone. I'm glad you liked it, I haven't had much luck with angel books, but I'm looking forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)