January 06, 2013

Sunday Update: New Year!



Here is where I link back to posts from the past week, new books I got, and also something to look forward to within the next week. 

Posts



New Books





Message


It's been kind of a busy week, what with New Years and my brother having party and what not! There's not a lot to say, except that I've been keeping up with my photography challenge. All the photos from the month will be put into one post at the end of the month, with a goal photo for the next month! It's just that the Photography tab is going to get way to crowded, so I wanted to start fresh!

I wish you all a safe and happy new year, and also a book filled new year! See you next week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh ... Hate List! I have that one on my Kobo and really should read it. I've heard pretty awesome things about Jennifer Brown. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a very interesting read, especially after what happened in Connecticut. Thanks, Kristilyn! Can't wait to see everyone again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard really good things about this one I have been meaning to pick it up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was my first school shooting book, and I really liked it. Hope you'll get the chance to read it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)