December 04, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday, a topic is posted and bloggers and readers respond to it!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

This is probably the hardest one since I have so many books to choose from, but let's just get right down to it!


- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


- It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake


- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green




Every Day by David Levithan



- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles






- Lola and the Boy Next Door


- Anna and the French Kiss 

Both by Stephanie Perkins





- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally


- What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton

6 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I love Stephanie Perkins, John Green, and Miranda Kenneally! And Thirteen Reasons Why is so powerful! I hope you get some of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're pretty much all contemporaries. Haha :) I saw these on quite a few blogs, especially Miranda Kenneally.. so yea. Thanks Kristilyn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!! You must read/own Anna and Lola! Those books made feel some serious swoonage. Ditto with What Happens Next. I have yet to read your other choices, but I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some awesome picks!! I am a huge fan girl for Anna and Catching Jordan.

    ( My Top Ten )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ashley!! I heard they're great books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love contemporaries that make me swoon. I actually want a very good YA contemporary that delivers a strong message as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)