Top Ten Tuesday is a meme held by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Read in 2012
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I have no words to describe how AMAZING this book was. Just know that I'm still thinking about it after a month.
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah: This book made me laugh, smile, but most of all, it made me bawl my eyes out. I've said this so many times, but I'll say it again, I couldn't even open the book without crying! Just looking at it made me want to cry.
- Croak and Scorch by Gina Damico: This was a new found series and author for me and I absolutely loved it! Her books are serious, but hilarious as well. The characters and their relationships were believable and I didn't have to question it. LOVED it!
- Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth: Holy crap. Again, I have no words at all for these two books. They were just amazing. I absolutely loved the world Veronica Roth had created and everything was just so intriguing.
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young: Another very amazing dystopian. I can't wait to continue on and read Rebel Heart!
- Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini: I was intimidated by the sizes of these books at first, but once I started reading the first book, I loved it. Even though the last one was 850 pages (the largest book I've read), it was absolutely amazing and actually didn't feel that long!
- The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore: This is the third book of the Lorien Legacies/ I Am Number Four series. I've got to say that this one is probably my favourite because there was so much action and I just went through it so quickly!
- Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen: My first Sarah Dessen book was a blast! I was wrapped up in emotions and the story wasn't just a cute little story but actually dealt with quite a few things!
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis: Yay for dystopians! I loved this book so much, I don't know how to convey it into words.
- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman: This is the last one, but this list isn't in order, haha. I LOVED this series and I can't explain what I went through. It was just so amazing.