December 09, 2012

Sunday Update: Same Old


Let's just get on with it! This is a post where I link up the past week's post, new books, and also include a message along with it so you know about my life.

Posts


New Books




Message


My Sunday Updates are pretty much always the same in length; two posts, maybe a new book or two. Same as last week, I've been getting a load of homework so that was basically what went on in my life. I haven't read much in the past week at all (but since I'm typing this on Saturday, I'll probably finish a book tonight). I have to study for a mid-unit exam for Science. I would have been well off for it had it not been a student teacher teaching the subject. All he does is whip through power-point presentations, assuming we know everything, and not giving us time to write down what he just said or even understand what he just rambled on about. Also, I'm sure I'll be getting a math exam next week as well.

And then this Saturday, I have a harmony (piano theory) exam, whoopdedoo! And after that, I'll have to start studying for piano history. My life is just so great and full of exams.

Good news is, Christmas is almost here! Which means I need to do some shopping. Haha, have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Andrea @ The Bookish BabeSun Dec 09, 03:35:00 pm

    Omg, I still haven't read my copy of The Shipbreaker, but book two, The Drowned Cities, was awesome! I have Sthis Lullsby c but sadly, haven't read it yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's okay-ish so far. I'm only 100 pages through, so yea. I can't wait to read This Lullaby, a few people have said it was their favourite. Thanks, Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your piano theory exam! I loooooved theory! History was one that I always did HORRIBLE in! At least, in university.

    Great books this week! I have that Sarah Dessen one, too! Can't wait to listen to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -GASP- You LOVED theory?! I have a love/hate relationship with it, haha. I actually find myself kind of liking what I learn in history, but the exams are helllll.

    I haven't had time to read much this week, but i can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)