December 30, 2012

Sunday Update: Presents!!


Sunday Update is where I link up posts from the past week, and also include a message.

Posts

    


Message


I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and also got some new things on Boxing Day if you went shopping! I just got money from my relatives, but used that to get a camera lens, a shirt, new gloves, and yes, a book. I got some reading done this week as well and it felt great considering the fact that I hadn't read in like two weeks.

Sad thing is, there's only a week left to my break, which means it'll be homework everyday again! I hope I haven't let my brain rot too much this week. Happy New Year, and happy reading! What did you get for Christmas?


4 comments:

  1. I already said it on Christmas, but I'll say it again, Merry Christmas, Leanne, and I'm glad it was good for you. :) I agree that the break isn't long enough! I already don't want to go back. :P I could do with another month of time off! haha

    Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Ambur! Merry Christmas to you too. :) Break never seems to be long enough, I'll hardly get a summer break this year thanks to summer school. Oh well, it's just life I guess, haha. Have an awesome new year, Ambur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new camera lens! I need to break out my Nikon ... I loved using it when we first got it, but haven't for a while. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used my camera much since December, mostly because of homework. Thanks, Kristilyn!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)