December 16, 2012

Sunday Update: One More Week...


I'm pretty bummed out with homework at the moment, so this will be a quick post! If you're new, Sunday Updates are just where I link up the past week's homework posts (whoops), and also include a little message.

Posts

New Books

  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  • Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

Message


I'm typing this up last minute because I've been busy, and I just came back from a party. Not only that, but I still have homework that I want to finish because... guess what? CHRISTMAS BREAK IS IN A WEEK, and I don't want to be doing anything school related during by break. Don't teachers get why it's called a break?!?!

Anyways, as you can see, I got some new books from the library this week. They're just reserved for the Christmas break because I have to finish reading my Chinese book first. -begin rant- The worst thing about reading Chinese books aren't the words/symbols that I have to read, it's the actual story. Yes, some of the words I don't understand, but that happens with all the books I read. However, Chinese books pretty much have no plot and it every time I'm halfway through the book I just want to rip my eyes out. -end rant-

I feel so bad typing this up right now and complaining about homework when something so horrible happened in Connecticut. I was at school at the time it happened and I didn't find out until I came home at around 8. My thoughts are with anyone who knew the people there, and anyone who was affected by it.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your homework, I never understood why we had homework over the Christmas break either! Enjoy your new books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea @The Bookish BabeSun Dec 16, 01:49:00 pm

    Good luck w/your last week! I can't wait to see what you think of The Truth About Forever.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Andrea! I'm so excited to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Christmas break! I hope you don't have any school things to do over your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAha, it's already ruined! I know I have a science exam after break. Oh well... it's better than Chinese.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)