December 23, 2012

Sunday Update: I'M FREE


Sunday Update is where I link up posts from the past week and also new books that I got!

Message


AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE TITLE, I'M FREE! Free from what, you may ask? School and homework! Yea, it's only for 2 weeks, but that's 2 weeks where I can start reading again. I haven't read for 2 weeks. 2 weeks is a longer time than it may seem. I promise there will be a review this week, if not, I give you permission to come to my house and slap me.

Haha, Merry Christmas everyone, and happy reading! :)


10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, and congrats on being free and able to relax! I'm on vacation from work, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea @ The Bookish BabeSun Dec 23, 02:15:00 pm

    Yay! You made it! Have a great holiday! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It hasn't been much relaxing so far, I typed up this post on Friday, and immediately got sick. Haha, enjoy your vacation while it lasts. It's always fun to take a break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thank you, Andrea! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, LEANNE!! Isn't it the best feeling to be done school for a few weeks and just get to relax?! So nice. Here's hoping you gets lots of reading done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an amazing feeling, haha! Especially considering the fact that I had loads of homework to do right before break! Thanks Eilidh :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! Have a safe one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo! Merry Christmas, Leanne! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Kristilyn! Same goes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)