December 02, 2012

Sunday Update: Homework...


This is a weekly post to link up all the happenings of the past week, new books, and a personal message from your one and only! :)

Posts


New Books



Message


Hello!! I've pretty much been inactive for the past week! I've been trying to read, but my homework pile was just increasing by the day so I was working furiously through it. By the time I was done my homework, I didn't feel like reading anymore. And then on the one day I didn't have homework I was just playing piano for like 2 hours. So yea, those are my excuses.

I'm also planning to make some sub-headers for these Sunday Updates. MAYBE, if I have time. I don't have anything planned for the Christmas season, I'll see if I can pick up some winter/Christmas related books to review, so I feel more festive!

6 comments:

  1. I can totally relate! There are days where I have so much free time, but decide to play piano instead of read. :)

    Yay for Blood Red Road! I had that one for a while, but just never got around to reading it, so I gave it to my library. It looks interesting!

    Have a good week, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea @The Bookish BabeSun Dec 02, 11:10:00 am

    Blood Red Road sounds awesome. Good luck w/your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers were just compelled to play, LOL.

    Aww, you should pick it up again when you have time for it! It's a very good book :)

    Thank you, Kristilyn! You too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so intense and just... action packed I guess! I loved it! Thanks, Andrea! Your comments are finally showing up, I'm so happy. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood Red Road was amazing-the characters, the setting, the determination! Hope you enjoy it :)
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just finished typing up my review and I actually wrote about those things you mentioned! And yes, it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)