December 31, 2012

Photography: December Wrap-Up and January Goals

I'm trying out something new where I'll post my favourite pictures of the month. Not sure about it, but since it's a new year, I might as well try new things. If you don't know already, photography is another passion of mine. I have a tab for photography, but I figured I would reserve that for just random pictures, and have monthly wrap up posts for the "photo-a-day" challenge.

You've probably seen this from my Festival of Trees post. 

Wall stickers!!!

Steak for dinner on Christmas

Pasta and asparagus with cream of mushroom soup, made by yours truly

I got a new lens so I decided to take more pictures. Here's one of the ornaments
on my tree,

and here's the other.

Garland that I wrapped around the railing.

My Christmas tree when I turn the camera way out of focus. I love creating bokeh.
And these topics are my goals for January: You saw it here, so now you can hold me accountable when I don't do at least 15 of these themes.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots Leanne. I'm considering making another New Years Resolution of doing more photography. Maybe I'll try that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Megan! For some reason, over the past month, I couldn't find inspiration in anything. So I figured I should do a challenge to push myself. Maybe I just focused on homework too much, if that's the reason, then I won't get a lot done in January either. I think you should go for it Megan, it'll be fun to see what we both come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas tree photo ... such pretty colours. :) I need to take more pictures in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love the colours too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)