December 19, 2012

Getting Festive!

I don't have anything Christmas related on the blog, but I did go to a festival in Edmonton called the Festival of Trees. It's where they showcase beautiful trees donated by people, and it's just awesome! I was there to perform with the school band, and we all got to walk around afterwards. There won't be a lot to read in this post, just enjoy the pictures!!


It's so cute!! :3


Polar bear decoration.

More decorations, loved it!



This snow globe is so pretty.

Weirdest thing ever.. haha






A tree wrapped around the picture below this!!


It actually changed colour on the inside, it was so nice!

















I love this one! It's a cake.





I gotta say though, this one is my favourite!












9 comments:

  1. Ooh OOH!! I LOVE the Festival of Trees!! But unfortunately, it's been quite a few years since I've gotten to go. But I used to love looking at the ideas that people come up with to decorate their trees and gingerbread houses. That Dr. Who/Whoville crossover is seriously awesome - I hope that one wins! Thanks for the pic, Leanne - at least I get to live vicariously through them! Oh, and yeah, you are spelling my name right :) But I'm totally fine with Aylee, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to The Festival of Trees since I was in elementary school! We used to go and sing as part of a field trip. I had forgotten how beautiful it is there. I love the peppermint factory cake/gingerbread house! They look like minions from Despicable Me! Thanks for sharing your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my first time going to the Festival of Trees and I loved it! I wish my tree looked like some of those that were displayed. I'm in love with Doctor Who and that one made me jump up and down, haha. If I had known, I would have taken a lot more pictures to show you! :D I'll probably be switching the two around, either way, your name is still very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time going there, and we just performed as a school band. That cake was so cute! I loved all of them, but there was so many people there and it was hard to get a photo. ): No problem, Brie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that place looks magical!! You got some great pictures. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that place looks gorgeous! :D I've never been to The Festival of Trees before though...I might have to now. ;D

    Your pictures are also lovely Leanne! Thanks for sharing with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks, Ashley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my first year and it was amazing! Glad you enjoyed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll definitely have to try to go at least once then. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)