December 13, 2012

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge



This challenge is hosted by 6 bloggers, to find out more information about it, click here! Basically, it's a challenge where you list the books you plan to read in 2013 and see if you can finish them all! 

There are 5 different levels based on how many books you plan to read: A Firm Handshake is 1-10 books; A Friendly Hug is 11-20; A Sweet Kiss 21-30; Love At First Sight 31-40; and 41-50 Married With Children. So far, I only have 11 books, so I'm going for A Friendly Hug. These are the books I'm planning to read:


  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
  • A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
  • A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
  • A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
  • Jane by April Lindner
  • Peace, Love and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
  • Muse by Janica L. Stoff
  • The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • Chains by Laurie Halse Andreson
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  • Looking For Alaska by John Green
Yup, that's it! There's going to be more for sure though... haha.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are participating! I'm still figuring out how many I want to read for it, I need to finish my list of books but I have to wait for Christmas because pretty much all I asked for was books lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to get a ton of books for Christmas then! Or at least gift cards, haha. I know for sure a bunch of books will be added to my pile, it's just something that is unavoidable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Good luck with the challenge, Leanne! I signed up for a few TBR challenges this year (2012) and just didn't complete them. Better luck for this year's challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you too! I'll be signing up for your challenge as well, I figured the two could kind of go together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on this one Leanne. I'm participating as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Megan! Good luck to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)