November 04, 2012

Sunday Update: Meet Up!!

I seriously don't know when this post is going to go up because Daylight Savings ends today, and I have no idea how blogger is going to work, but nonetheless, here's the regular Sunday Update I thought I wouldn't get up in time.

Posts

Books Borrowed



News


I met up with the Edmonton bloggers yesterday! It was awesome to see a few new faces there this time, and I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out sooner. We were talking so loudly the whole time, pretty much just ranting about books! Haha, I can't wait for the next time to meet up again. By the way, thank you Ambur for lending me these beautiful books, and thank you SO MUCH to Cassie for driving all around town to pick me up!

Look forward to a John Green review this week! He never disappoints, and I absolutely love his writing. Tiger Lily will probably be next...

Happy reading!

9 comments:

  1. I still need to read Croak, but I've heard awesome things! And yay for the John Green love! I hope you like Looking for Alaska, it's my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it more than I thought I would! John Green is one of my FAVOURITE AUTHORS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scorch looks so good! And I really need to read John Green. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Leanne! :) It was great getting to see you on Saturday, and I hope you enjoy the books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, yeah I'm kind of surprised they didn't kick us out sooner after all the noise we were making! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Looking for Alaska!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of employees actually walked past us, haha. I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually been meaning to read 'looking for alaska'! can't wait to read your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE John Green, so I'm so excited to read this one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)